From time to time, people ask about our training, so here's a quick video summary of yesterday's sessions. Certainly not an epic day; just a normal Friday, at the end of a good week of training, in the middle of a good block of training. We're just rolling through. And I just installed iLife09, which means I have more video editing options, and I wanted to play around with it a bit. Enjoy yourself.
Advice for GLP-1 Users
-
GLP-1 drugs have many effects, many positive, some more negative. There is
lots of advice about how to counter those negative effects. Here's one
piece you...
6 days ago
3 comments:
dang, that looks fun!
i'm going to take a sick day and come have some fun one of these days.
ADM
Nice to see you're driving at 6:00 am with a coffee in one hand and the video camera in the other. With that in mind, I'm sure the team will cycle a little faster when you are behind them.
Senior
CT,
That was a freakin' awesome video. MGMT rocks! Make another one! Who's Senior?
TL
Post a Comment