The Ontario Summer Games Triathlon results are up. I'm currently in Kelowna, BC for Junior Nationals this weekend, so I didn't see the event, but it looks like there was some exciting racing. With only 10 seconds separating 1st and 2nd place in the boys race, and only 5 seconds separating 2nd and 3rd in the girls race, I'm sure the spectators, parents and coaches were treated to some great battles.
It looks two triathlon clubs were major factors in both race. Congratulations to the Bytown Storm Triathlon Club for taking gold in both races, and congrats to the Hamilton Hammerheads (2nd in the girls race, 3rd and 4th in the boys race).
Girls results here.
Boys results here.
The Top 3 Finishers:
1. Tristan Woodfine (Bytown Storm Triathlon Team)
2. Sean Spilsbury (HR Coaching)
3. Taylor Forbes (Hamilton Hammerheads)
1. Joanna Brown (Bytown Storm Triathlon Team)
2. Chelsea Mackinnon (Hamilton Hammerheads)
3. Kaitlyn Oliver (Speedplay)
Congrats to all athletes (and their coaches) on their performances at the first ever Ontario Summer Games Triathlon!